Need to cancel your reservation? We're here to help.
Track your Cancel Request Status
If you have already submitted a request for cancellation, and would like to track the status of your request, please click on the link below.
Check my Cancel Request Status
Cancel for Future Credit
A Future Travel Credit is provided by an airline upon cancellation of a ticket and can be redeemed for a new ticket at a later time. Depending on the airline's terms and conditions, certain restrictions may apply when booking a new ticket using a Future Travel Credit. Examples of such restrictions include:
Future Travel Credits must be used to book a ticket with the same airline as the original ticket.
Future Travel Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The booking date and/or travel date of your trip must be within the validity period of the Future Travel Credit (e.g. 12 or 24 months from the original ticket purchase date or travel date, depending on the airline policy).
A Future Travel Credit may consist of individual credits corresponding to the fare and taxes of your original ticket. In such a case, the individual fare and tax credits may be respectively limited to the fare and tax portions of your new itinerary.
If the cost of your new flight is greater than your Future Travel Credit amount, you will need to pay the remaining difference in price. If the cost of your new flight is less than your Future Travel Credit amount, you may lose the remaining value depending on the airline policy.
Fares eligible for use with your Future Travel Credits may be different than those available for new bookings that are not subject to Future Travel Credits.
In some cases, Future Travel Credits may only be redeemable for a new ticket that has the same origin and/or destination as your original ticket.
Some airlines are allowing tickets to be refunded even if you purchased non-refundable tickets due to COVID-19 outbreak. Refunds are only available for un-flown flights. When you request a refund with us, we will cancel your booking and will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it could take up to 18 weeks to receive refund to the original form of payment you used when you purchased the itinerary. Please note that not all airlines are allowing refunds, and your request is subject to approval.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, FlightHub is reducing standard handling fees for some modification requests.
- Modifications to reservations affected by airline travel waivers purchased prior April 1st 2020 (including exchanges, refunds and cancellations with future travel credit) are subject to handling fees of up to $50 per passenger (based on original ticket value).
- Modifications to reservations affected by airline travel waivers purchased after April 1st 2020 (including exchanges, refunds and cancellations with future travel credit) are subject to handling fees of up to $75 per passenger (based on original ticket value).
- Modifications to all other reservations are subject to our standard handling fees.
- Please note that additional airline fees and difference in fare may apply.
- Original service fees and fees associated with non-airline ancillaries are non-refundable.